Interested in knowing what I do when I’m not working at my day job?
Here are some of my projects!
Most of my iOS apps are published under Bitten Apps.
- GitHub: https://github.com/FruityRazer/FruityUI
- Download: https://github.com/FruityRazer/FruityUI/releases
C + Swiftfor the framework,
Swift (SwiftUI)for the UI
- Target Platforms: macOS
Actively maintained open-source Razer drivers for macOS 10.15 (Catalina) and up.
I’ve released some COVID-related stuff on this weird era.
- COVID Wallet: http://covidwallet.pt
- GitHub: https://github.com/COVID-Wallet
- COVID Stats PT: https://t.me/Covid19PortugalStatsBot
Other Open Source
While that I try to publish most of my apps in the App Store, I also do some stuff from time to time that Apple doesn’t quite approve of. These are apps that I end up using daily, so it would be a waste to not release them anywhere! As of that, I end up releasing those as open-source. Some examples are below…
- GitHub: https://github.com/edualm/Covertgram
- Download (macOS): https://github.com/edualm/Covertgram/releases
- Target Platforms: iOS, macOS (Catalyst), watchOS
An alternative feed for Instagram.
- GitHub: https://github.com/edualm/SeedTruck
- Download (macOS): https://github.com/edualm/SeedTruck/releases
- Target Platforms: iOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS
A native app to manage seedboxes.
And other stuff!
Just check my GitHub profile here for more ramblings!